I’m taking on a new project that will extend the capabilities and hopefully value of SeqHim to disciplemakers. But to be successful, I will need the SeqHim community (that’s you, reader) to rise up and respond to this blog post. I humbly request your help. It will only take a few minutes of your time, but it will be extremely valuable to you and others.
In short, my desire is to deliver a SeqHim community consensus view on the virtue of humility.
I will explain further when I release the results, but for now I’m asking for your brief thoughts on these questions:
- How do you define humility?
- What specific Scriptures do you know speak to humility?
- What teaching on humility would you offer?
- What humility-specific teaching resources (i.e. books, sermons, etc) would you recommend?
- What disciplines (i.e. study, prayer, solitude, service, etc) have you discovered drive humble behaviors?
- What life circumstances commonly require humility?
I can’t describe how much I value and appreciate your responses to any or all of the questions above! In a few days, I will consolidate and publish the results.